- To promote and encourage intellectuals and researchers to work in the field of Literature, Environment, Gender and Human Rights, amalgamation of this quartet having its soul concern, i. e., Ecology.
- To establish a Bibliotherapy Centre in New Delhi, the first of its kind in India. A therapy to heal the sufferers with the help of Literature incorporating with the ecological concerns.
- To begin with the Mega-Translation event in India in which all the available Eco-critical Texts will be translated from Indian vernacular language to English and visa-versa.
- To conduct workshops, seminar, conferences and symposiums in different states to moblize people and academicians about the LEGH issues and make them conscious.
- Propounding theories based on field visits and empirical researches.
- To establish FSLE-India Theatre Society (FITS) dedicated to:
- Subaltern Theatre
- Theatre of the Commons
- Community Theatre
(Anti-Elitist Theatre Movement) & (Non-Classical Art Movement)
- FSLE-India is dedicated to all the issues having ecological concern (especial reference with Women, Children, Aged& Sex Workers, Transgender & Eunuchs, Aboriginals & tribes, Disables).