BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Your FSLE-India membership supports academic research, teaching, and creative work in environmental literature, arts, and the humanities. Membership includes:
- Four issues per year of LEGH: The Dwellers of Wood Journal, as well as access to current and archived issues online.
- Access to the online FSLE-India Member Community, where you can join existing discussion groups, establish new groups, begin or respond to topical threads, or search for member interests and expertise using the FSLE-India Member Directory.
- E-updates on the latest news published at our website.
- Conference, Grant and publication awards opportunities.
- A community of very fine people!
A Lifetime Membership in FSLE-India will support new initiatives, brings you deserved recognition, and financial protection. As a Lifetime Member you will receive:
- Enrollment in a distinctive constituency of professionals committed to the advancement of environmental cultural and literary studies through education.
- Exemption from paying annual dues.
- Inherent financial protection against any future dues increases.
- Recognition at the opening receptions at Annual FSLE-India Conferences.
- Special recognition in the Lifetime Member Honor Roll on the FSLE-India website.
- Automatic access to existing and new benefits provided to individual members by FSLE-India.
- Membership of FSLE-India Theatre Society (FITS) is available for all the lifetime members who have interest in this field.